There are days when you probably want to quit your job and start up a Life Coaching Business. Reasons could vary from no job-satisfaction, to low self esteem to not enough salary. How many times have you asked if there isn’t just one great way you can work from home?
But you know you can teach/ coach people in succeeding but don’t know how you have come to right place.
You’re already looking at how you can become a life coach. You already know that you like to help people as you usually volunteer for different causes and you are the person that your boss looks up to when he hires a new employee.
You’re the type of person who gets a big buzz from making a difference in people’s lives and the idea of working for yourself feels exciting to you but you don’t know where to start. Well why not get paid for the thing you love to do and Start Up Your Own Life Coaching Business
There are so many benefits of being a Self Employed Life Coach:
- Get paid for helping people achieve their goals
- Become your own boss and work from home
- Work the hours you want to work
Did You Know?
• A coaching business has few overheads; this means you can start earning money without having to pay anything out.
• 90% of your earnings are profit; coaches earn a massive percentage of profit from each client.
Booking a coach is on the rise with an increase in sporting professionals and celebrities booking coaches, there has been an increase in public bookings across all coaching niches – are you missing out on potential clients?
There are different ways coaches make money.
• You can work as a coach from your home, some coaches deliver face to face sessions, group sessions, telephone sessions, Skype session or e-mail sessions.
• Many coaches make money through advertising on their website, companies pay popular websites for advertising space and
As a coach you can make even more money selling peoples products as an affiliate.
3 Key Facts That Every Coach Needs to Know
- Internet is the King: You will only survive in this competitive field if you have a good internet presence.
- Expert coaches gain more referrals: once seen as an expert in your niche, will increase your client bookings because people trust experts.
- Having a list of techniques increases the amount of clients you can help.
There it is my blog for this week. So, if you are a woman looking to earn some money on the side but don’t want to leave your kids in day care click below and learn. If you are a guy not unhappy in your job but want to make some extra, click on the link below.
Thank you for stopping by.
Based on her vast experiences with women in a variety of cultures, the author of Gifts for Women at Work feels a sense of obligation to both her clients and women like her to make their businesses work. A business is a series of relationships. Promoting cooperation, harmony and long term relationships will do more to solve problems and grow a business than anything else for little cost or effort. Using her experience, the author of Gifts for Women at Work hopes to teach you the Art of Gifting to grow you business and ultimately, your bottom line. Keep Gifting. Keep Growing.