How To Give Fun Paranormal Gifts In The Multi-Cultural Business Environment
Do you need to know how to give fun Paranormal Gifts in the Multi-Cultural Business environment of todays’ business world?
Gifts For Women At Work is devoted to helping women (and men) succeed at business through the use of gifts to build solid relationships over time.
The popularity of the Paranormal Marketplace proves the propensity of profitable possibilities for appropriate presents for employees.
Of course, when it comes to gift giving, there are some things we we must be careful about such as cultural sensitivities, for example.
Fortunately, as our friends at Encounters USA have discovered, everyone loves Aliens, Bigfoot & Dogman.
Encounters USA is a podcast and blog that deals with Alien encounters and UFO sightings, Bigfoot sightings and Dogman stories.
Encounters USA also offers a wide variety of fun and appropriate clothing and Paranormal Merchandise, making them the quick solution for fun gifts from Amazon, Teepublic, Redbubble and Teespring when you are in a crunch.
From #Aliens #Bigfoot #Dogman To The Devil
The Paranormal as we know it can cover a very broad spectrum.
From Aliens to Bigfoot and Dogman, the paranormal can be fun exciting and stretch the imagination.
But the Paranormal can also include, ghosts, demons, poltergeists and entities from the Dark Side.
When giving a gift from the world of the Paranormal try to remember a few simple rules.
Keep it fun
With the exception of trying to increase productivity in a lower-level employee, a Paranormal Gift should never be an attempt to frighten someone. 🙂
Paranormal Gifts should always inspire mystery, gratitude and a smile from both the giver as well as the receiver.
Be aware of Cultural Sensitivity.
Gifting this Alien Experiment Gone Wrong Coffee Mug would be fine in any culture.
However, since dogs are offensive in the Muslim culture, this Dogman Ate My Homework Sweatshirt from Amazon could be highly offensive.
Paranormal Gifts Should Always Have a Fun Design or Slogan
Next, here are some fun examples from the Encounters USA website we think anyone interested in Aliens, Bigfoot and Dogman is going to love.
Remember, the best question for your business is the answer to the question:
“I love that. Where did you get it?”
Get the Most From Your Paranormal Gift Giving
In summary, here are some final tips to make your Paranormal Presents profitable for your business.
- Before you give the gift of Aliens, Bigfoot or Dogman, try to find out if the receiver has an interest in the Paranormal.
- Find out which particular aspect of the paranormal provides pleasure from your potential recipient.
- Choose a gift that will be appropriate for the culture of the recipient.
- Pick a gift that will evoke feelings of fun, gratitude and an appreciation for your effort and thoughtfulness.
- Choose appropriate gifts – Coffee mugs, pillows, phone cases and laptop covers are great. They don’t need sizing and can stay in the office environment.
- Finally, choose fun gifts to spark conversations about your business!